Information Macuco Safári
• The boat ride is filmed and photographed, and the material can be seen and purchased at the exit of the ride.
• The Macuco is not responsible for photographic equipment and film taken on board the boats, as well as documents, Money and valuables that can be damaged if wet.
• We offer lockers in our Center and also at the píer before boarding the boats. Price for rent: R$ 5,00.
• The Macuco Safari has the Tourism Adventure Certificate – Security Management – NBR 15331, issued by the ABNT (Brazilian Technical Standards Association)
• The Macuco Safari has ramps and lifts, providing more comfort, convenience and accessibility to all who choose to ride.
• The use of the safety equipment (life jackets) is mandatory.
• We recommend the use of clothes and comfortable shoes and also bringing a towel and a change of clothes.
• Approximate duration of the tour: two hours.
• Opening hours and tour ride hours: daily from 09:00a.m. to 05:00 p.m.; departures every 15 minutes. No reservation required.
• Rules for values:
. Adults - 12 years old up
. Children - 7 to 11 years old
. Infant - 0 to 6 years old
. Golden Age - over 60 years old
* Children: with age proof
** Golden Age: with age proof and only valid for Brazilian (Travel More Program – Golden Age – Brazil Ministry of Tourism)